Distractions Drip Down

Divine health. What is that? What does it mean to have divine health? I guess, if you look at it theologically, divine health existed before the fall took place. Everything goes back to that garden. The order of things, from the order of the birds, right down to the order of our brains, was completely in equilibrium before Adam took a bight of that apple. The problem was not that he ate some special fruit. The problem was that he thought that he could out-do God. But that is another story. In terms of Divine health, I believe I experience that re-ordering of my health when I visit Mepkin Abbey, when I take a day long retreat, and even when I have a great night of rest full of great dreams.

Clear thinking. Clearn acting, and clear loving peeks through the trees of divine order. In this divine health, I become re-grounded into the ground of God's being. All distractions (my phone, the TV, and even food and drink) drip down the walls of my life like paint. 

Comments

Popular Posts