Josie: Her First Wedding

Josie was the most beautiful flower girl I have ever seen. She was in her own world.
She danced the night away with me and with all the other flower girls at my cousins wedding. It was grand. The site of the reception was Agnes Scott College in Decataur, Georgia. The regal setting made her feel even more like a princess. Because I grew up in a family of boys I never thought about the process of growing up as a girl. I just did not see it. All I saw was the basketaball court and the soccer field. I loved my childhood, but now I am seeing the beauty of growing a girl. Its amazing to watch her grow. Tonight we are headed out on our First Father Daughter campout with Indian Princesses and Indian Guides. It shall be another grand occasion in my opinion.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts